Weddings. Portraits. Lanscapes. Action Sports.

Monday, February 28, 2011

Kate and Dai- Saskatoon Wedding

I've known Kate her entire life.  I should, since she's my little cousin.  She isn't really so little anymore, but she's still my cousin.  I was extremely honoured when she asked me to shoot her wedding, but wasn't sure if my "other job" would get in the way of me making the 9hr drive back to Saskatoon for a wedding New Years Eve, as I'd need to be back in Fernie by the next day.  When I explained my predicament, she offered to buy me a plane ticket.  Sold.


Unfortunately, as is wont to happen in the Prairies, it was frigid cold outside!  If I remember correctly, something like -35C.  Because of the seriously cold temps, we weren't able to spend much time outside getting "the shot".  But they were good sports about it, and didn't want to freeze, so we got what we could indoors, and everyone enjoyed the day immensely. 

Here are a couple from Kate getting ready, and the ceremony.












Enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment