Weddings. Portraits. Lanscapes. Action Sports.

Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Changing Focus

Hey all,
As you can see, things have slowed down with regards to my regularity of postings on this blog.  I'm having difficulties keeping on top of all of the various social media outlets, and as such, have made the decision to put on hold any further blog postings in order to focus on Facebook and other social media.  So, until further notice, please like my Facebook page to the right so that you can keep posted any wedding photography, engagement photography, or family portraits I may be doing.  Also, I'll be posting images of any event photography I do, and also of course, throwing a couple images of action sports photography once in a while.

I am in the process of creating a new "division" within the Kyle Hamilton Photography umbrella, and that is custom framing.  I will be posting news and specials for the custom framing on the Kyle Hamilton Photography facebook page as well, so be sure to follow along for any awesome deals!

Sincerely,
Kyle

No comments:

Post a Comment