Weddings. Portraits. Lanscapes. Action Sports.

Sunday, August 29, 2010

Gillings Family Portraits

My cousins Rob and Kasia asked me to take some family photos for them.  We didn't have much of a weather window as they were only really in town for a the weekend, and there was some crazy smoke that blew in from the forest fires up in Northern B.C.
One of the most enjoyable parts of family portraits is working with kids.  Its also one of the hardest.  I made the mistake of asking my little cousins to run through some long grass.  Alexandra came out of the grass all itchy, and that was pretty much then of her listening to me!

2 comments:

  1. Hi Kyle,

    Love the pictures you took and the editing. You really have a great eye. Can't wait to see the rest. And thanks again for squeezing us in.

    Kasia

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome work Kyle.. We're going to have to plan some time with you next year!

    ReplyDelete