Weddings. Portraits. Lanscapes. Action Sports.

Sunday, August 29, 2010

Jay and Jen Fernie Wedding Photography


I first met Jen at the Sex and The City II Premier at Picnic.  Along with the "Studio" I had set up, I also volunteered to be auctioned off for a 1 hour portrait session.  Well, the bidding rapidly escalated beyond the "retail price" of the sitting, and Jen was the driving force behind the bidding.  She eventually won my services for $250, all of which was donated to the Relay For Life charity.  Jen had hoped that I might still be free to come and shoot her wedding, but I was previously booked for that day.  Instead, she and her new husband Jay decided that they wanted to get dressed back up in their wedding day outfits for a portrait session a couple days after the event.
Here are the photos from our shoot, 4 days after the wedding

No comments:

Post a Comment