Weddings. Portraits. Lanscapes. Action Sports.

Monday, September 6, 2010

Teslin and Nathan

Teslin and Nathan were a last minute addition to my summer wedding list... They called me to see if I was available on a Wedensday, to shoot their wedding that Saturday.  They managed to luck out and pick pretty much the only weekend I had free all summer!  It was a real nice, low-key affair, they held the ceremony on Teslin's Aunt and Uncle's acreage that borders the Elk River.  So laid back was the ceremony that when their young daughter started to cry mid-ceremony, Teslin turned to the officiant, asked her to hold on a sec, went out to the crowd and got her new born baby from her grandmother, and brought her back to the front.  They continued their vows with their daughter in Teslin's arms.  It was one of the most family oriented ceremonies I've ever had the honour of attending.

No comments:

Post a Comment